It just does not matter how many times I see this video. I tear up EVERY time. It SO reminds me of the Chiropractic Profession. It happens so many times in my office - in your office - when a patient comes in - not really expecting much from us.
And we do what we do - every day - day in and day out and we BLOW THEM AWAY with the incredible results that we are able to provide them. Take a look at this video and see if you do not agree with me. Chiropractic and Chiropractors are made of some of the best stuff in the universe.
I am always inspired to be my best after watching this. Let's do it together. I will be at the American Chiropractic Associations House of Delegates meeting in Cincinnati the rest of this week. ... and we just got our electricity back on since the big storm this weekend. I am glad I am leaving my family home with power! I'll report on the meeting to you ASAP.
Dr Rob
Oh and speaking of being your best - take a look at the insurance code clarifications provided by the ACA - This information is a GREAT help to our practices. Click on the link here http://www.acatoday.org/level3_css.cfm?T1ID=15&T2ID=63&T3ID=36

No comments:
Post a Comment